Every genuine Seiler piano embodies the know-how and experience of four generations of the highly developed art of piano making and this includes the Eduard Seiler ED-168. Since 1849, the goal has been to achieve perfection. Seiler grand and upright pianos are far more than just top quality instruments. They are all unique and masterly works of art. As a result, Seiler has earned its worldwide reputation as being the industry benchmark through its impeccable craftsmanship, quality, and precision.
Eduard Seiler ED-168 Specifications:
- Weight 650 lbs
- Height 40 1/2″
- Width 59″
- Cabinet length 5′ 5 1/8″
- Pinblock 20 Ply
- Tuning Pins Nickel Plated Cut threads, German Rod Steel
- Hammers Finest Quality German Felt, Abel, “T” Wired
- Action Renner, Hornbeam Rail
- Soundboard Winter Cut White Spruce, Solid Spruce, “Membrator” System
- Soundboard Area 1844 sq. in.
- Ribs White Spruce, Pre-curved, Notched to inner rim
- No.# 1 Bass String 50 1/2″