Every genuine Seiler piano embodies the know-how and experience of four generations of the highly developed art of piano making and this includes the Johannes Seiler GS-116. Since 1849, the goal has been to achieve perfection. Seiler grand and upright pianos are far more than just top quality instruments. They are all unique and masterly works of art. As a result, Seiler has earned its worldwide reputation as being the industry benchmark through its impeccable craftsmanship, quality, and precision.
Johannes Seiler GS-116 Specifications:
- Weight 456 lbs
- Depth 21 3/4″
- Width 57 7/8″
- Height 45 1/2″
- Pinblock 9 Ply
- Pinblock Material Cross laminated, Hard Maple
- Tuning Pins Nickel Plated, Cut Thread
- Hammer felt Premium German wool
- Soundboard Material Core White Spruce
- Soundboard Area 1906 sq. in.
- Ribs Spruce- notched to the soundboard liner
- Music Wire Roslau – Germany