Every genuine Seiler piano embodies the know-how and experience of four generations of the highly developed art of piano making and this includes the Seiler SE-208. Since 1849, the goal has been to achieve perfection. Seiler grand and upright pianos are far more than just top quality instruments. They are all unique and masterly works of art. As a result, Seiler has earned its worldwide reputation as being the industry benchmark through its impeccable craftsmanship, quality, and precision.
Seiler SE-208 Specifications:
- Weight 849 lbs
- Width 59″
- Height 40 1/2″
- Cabinet length 6′ 10″
- Pinblock 20 Ply Beech, Delignit
- Tuning Pins Nickel Plated, Cut threads, German Rod Steel
- Hammers Finest Quality German Felt, Abel, “T” wired
- Action Renner
- Soundboard Winter Cut White Spruce, Solid Spruce, “Membrator” System
- Soundboard Area 2387 sq. in.
- Ribs White Spruce, Pre-curved, Notched to inner rim
- No.# 1 Bass String 62.6″